Headquartered in Miami, Florida with operations across North America, the UK and around the world, ParkJockey is a Real Estate Technology Company that provides solutions to maximize the yield and diversify the utilization of parking lots and garages for cities, stadiums, shopping malls and airports. We offer business services and technology products for the automation and virtual management of parking operations allowing clients to see significant increases in revenue due to the reduction of CAPEX/OPEX costs and the elimination of theft.
Our flagship vehicle access product leverages automatic vehicle identification to provide drivers with a superior frictionless parking experience while the data is actioned in real-time for hyper-local, hyper-targeted marketing opportunities. These core offerings position ParkJockey as an enabler for nimble re-purposing of parking real estate for last mile delivery in the ongoing mobility revolution
If you have a creative eye and a passion for a top-notch user interface experience, please read on.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will collaborate closely with product managers and our team of engineers to deliver a high quality and intuitive user experience.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Build an App that will be revolutionary in this industry.
2. Massive Growth
3. Great Leadership and Challenging Work
What You Will Be Doing
* Design first-version experiences while developing the strategy for future product iterations.
* Develop high-level and detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas.
* Quickly iterate on multiple interactive design solutions and work through details.
* Work with product managers and engineers through all stages of development.
* Present design work to multiple teams and senior leadership.
* Participate in creative sessions with business development and engineering teams.
* Contribute to user interface design and development best practices and standards.
What You Need for this Position
* At least 4 years of experience as a user interface designer.
* Extensive experience using modern graphic design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Adobe XD.
* Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
* Experience using best practices for mobile and web-based information architecture and design, as well as knowledge of usability principles and techniques
* Bachelor's degree in graphic design or similar.
Nice to have skills, but NOT REQUIRED:
* Experience with a wide range of electronics and connected devices.
* Ability to quickly prototype concepts and user flows.
* Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
ParkJockey is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. ParkJockey is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status