We are a 150+ person team funded by top-tier firms, based in Santa Monica, CA with satellite offices in San Francisco. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hard-working people working to fix America's broken healthcare system. Americans spend over $400 billion per year on prescriptions and too many people simply can't afford the medications they desperately need. Join GoodRx and help us solve meaningful problems that help us make people's lives better every day.
About the Role:
GoodRx is looking for a Sr. UI/UX Designer with a strong background in visual design. As a Sr. UI/UX Designer, you will work directly with our product team and be a part of the entire product design life cycle, from sketches, conceptual wires to high fidelity designs and their development. Your role will contribute to all aspects of design: visual, user experience, product, and interaction. You will work on our entire suite of digital products, including desktop, mobile web, tablet, mobile apps (iOS & Android) and emails.
* Work closely with designers and engineers to define interface and user requirements
* Analyze, map, and optimize user flow
* Own features and experiences from initial concept to released product
* Develop new approaches to complex interface and UX problems, and convey these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes, and design specifications
* Design and prototype innovative and visually stunning interfaces
Skills & Qualifications:
* 5+ years of experience designing interfaces for mobile and desktop
* Experience designing high fidelity graphic assets in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, etc.
* Ability to design and prototype UI for mobile platforms (iOS or Android)
* Eye for design and UX consistency across platforms
* Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
* A great attitude, collaborative spirit, and openness to giving and receiving feedback
* Outstanding communication skill
GoodRx is America's leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 7 million people use GoodRx's website and popular mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.