Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. Define specifications for significant new projects and specify, design and develop software according to those specifications. You will perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
UI Engineer - Principal / Sr Principal
Oracle Master Customer Profile
Redwood City, CA
The Master Customer Profile SaaS team at Oracle is committed on enabling our customer experience (CX) SaaS components to provide the most interactive, richest experience possible to our customers. This requires bringing together huge amounts of custom data from different sources and building a single, smart view of the customer and their activities, preferences and behaviors. Come join us in working with the rest of the Oracle MCP teams and big data technologies (Java, HDFS, Zookeeper, Kafka, Spark, etc.) to fulfill our vision.
The right candidate has a combination of coding, design, architectural and communication skills and can work well in a team of highly experienced and similarly qualified engineers. You will need to have a deep understanding and extensive production experience developing large scale, complex highly scalable, responsive UIs.
* Collaborate to create well-thought-out software designs
* Develop designs geared toward massive scalability, and code the core elements of those designs to make adoption faster
* Work with architects, engineers, and product managers to help analyze customer requirements and distill the information down to specific product features.
* Work in Agile development environment to deliver a superior product to Oracle customers
* Production experience with deploying applications that integrate with large scale REST based services
* Deep technical skills that span Angular.JS, JSON, XML, Web 2.0, HTML5, cloud enablement and microservices
* Deep understanding and commitment to product quality and automation, including values such as scalability, performance, reliability, code health, and maintainability.
* Exhibits traits such as insisting on the highest standards, bias for action, vocally self-critical, and thinking big.
* BS / MS Degree
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.