UI Developer with Secret preferred
Req #: 219392
Location: Ashburn, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: None
What You'll Get to Do:
You will work as a Web Application Developer on a team in Ashburn, VA.
More About This Role:
CACI has an immediate opportunity for a full stack Software Developer with experience developing with Angular, Java and MySQL/Oracle databases in an AWS cloud environment.
* Design, code, test, and evaluation of application programs and functions
* Design and implement well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
* Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices and integrate data from various back-end services and databases
* Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs and reviewing Software Formulations, Software Specifications, Requirements Documents, Design Documents
* US Citizenship is required
* Robust experience using web services in Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment.
* Experience with distributed application architecture and design
* Strong Angular development experience
* Experience working with Web Technologies (CSS, HTML5, Knockout.js, Angular.js, jQuery)
* Strong JAVA, J2EE, EJB, JMS development programming skills
* Experience with Java EE Application Servers such as JBoss, Sun Glassfish, or Oracle WebLogic
* Experience with MySQL or Oracle database
* Experience working in a DEVOPs environment
* Agile Scrum experience
* Active/current Secret clearance
* Experience transition to a DEVOPs environment
* AWS certified Software Developer a plus
* 2+ years experience with AWS
* Experience with Web Services and XML technologies such as SOAP, RESTful
* Experience with databases such as MySQL, Oracle and DynamoDB
* Experience with version control software such as Subversion or GIT.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.