Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - OCI
Data Integration Team
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) team can provide you the opportunity to build and operate a suite of massive scale, integrated cloud services in a broadly distributed, multi-tenant cloud environment. OCI is committed to providing the best in cloud products that meet the needs of our customers who are tackling some of the world's biggest challenges.
We offer unique opportunities for smart, hands-on engineers with the expertise and passion to solve difficult problems in distributed highly available services and virtualized infrastructure. At every level, our engineers have a significant technical and business impact designing and building innovative new systems to power our customer's business critical applications.
The Data Integration Team at Oracle Cloud is building the next generation of cloud services to solve these problems. We are building intelligent, efficient and scalable cloud services that tackle the data challenge in innovative ways. We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer/UI Developer to join the team.
* Design, configure and implement systems that can scale to manipulate, understand, process petabytes of data between heterogeneous on-premise and cloud stores
* Work with team to configure and build performant, resource-efficient systems
* Define and implement UI components for Data Integration Platform using React
* Coordinate, configure and scale services running on Kubernetes
* Build and manage cloud native services that are automated, intelligent and self-healing
* Contribute ideas for continually improving the team's productivity and code delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
* 2 years of experience in software development
* Experience working with high performance resilient systems
* Experience working with REST APIs and container (docker) based systems
* Great problem solving skills, critical thinking, and attention to detail
BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.