Are you excited about working on a new AI product that augments humans who need to reason with unstructured information?
The AI empowerment team is well on its way to create this breakthrough product in long-term partnership with a handful of the largest enterprises globally. The product harvests, creates and harnesses a diverse range of AI models and automatically makes their output intelligible to humans on demand. Our product design point is to help people make sense of information buried in mountains of documents, conversations, photos, videos, 2D and 3D scans, molecular and genetic representations, and emerging device and sensor signals.
If you are looking for an environment that actively blurs the distinction between engineers and applied scientists, and where involving the customer is just another day at the office, then this is the team for you.
Successful candidates must have:
* Experience working in software engineering, and can demonstrate best practices for project management, quality control, and product development.
* Experience with web frameworks such as ReactJS or AngularJS
* Proven track record of collaborative development in an agile team environment.
* Passionate about crafting the best user experience for the customer.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
* Experience with building APIs and services using REST.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Developing state-of-the-art web-based user interfaces for the customer.
* Working closely with partner teams to build a cohesive product that delights our customers.
* Explaining your work, asking good questions, listening and learning from peers, partners and customers.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.