We are currently seeking talented UI Developer -- Mid Level for our Dallas, TX HQ.
Copart UI Developers create and maintain the front-end portion of our business software applications. Done well, many may never realize or appreciate how critical these systems are or how we've made them simpler, faster, and safer.
Yet, they help make our members' experience better. It's a great challenge and responsibility.
As a UI Developer, you are expected to be able to function in a fast-paced environment driving innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development ensuring quality is built into all solutions.
Your responsibilities will require you to be familiar in front end development best practices and frameworks, creating beautiful experiences for our internal and member facing systems.
You will be required to be knowledgeable in understanding user requirements and tailoring user experiences accordingly.
You will engage with business clients, UX designers, developers and architects to create high performing and easy to use systems via the web-based applications.
You will create and implement design principles that ensures that our content renders well across multiple devices.
You will use and promote the use of front-end and mobile testing tools to ensure quality.
As a UI Developer, it will be your responsibility to maintain code integrity and quality
▪ Create Web application front end as per design comps and information architecture
▪ Build large-scale modern web applications
▪ Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
▪ Dive into the source code of front-end libraries to debug, patch, and extend them when necessary
▪ Stick to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams
▪ Add to engineering team's culture of high code quality
▪ Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level
▪ Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications
▪ Master's Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical discipline (or equivalent experience)
▪ Skilled in developing rich applications with HTML, CSS, JS & Jquery
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.