WorldVentures, a dynamic, global, fast growing member based travel company, is currently sourcing for a UI Developer to be based in our Plano, Texas headquarters. WorldVentures is a fast paced environment with a core of innovation and fun. If you are prepared to grow your career, wear multiple hats, and be part of a fast paced team with a focus on exceptional service, this may be the role for you.
WorldVentures is seeking to transform our UI architecture using modern day solutions. We are looking for passionate, self driven individuals that love bringing web pages to life and have a basic understanding of the full software stack. Your primary focus in this role will be contributing to fluid, high performing web experiences.
* Collaborate cross functionally with UI team members, UX design team, and Product owners.
* Create prototypes, mockups, and staging sites for review and feedback.
* Maintain websites and implement any necessary additions or enhancements.
* Identify and troubleshoot various website issues and coding problems.
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
* Participate in regular sprint planning sessions.
* Participate in code reviews.
* Participate in functional testing of code.
* 4+ Years of UI related web development.
* Strong Experience w/ responsive and adaptive web solutions
* Good Experience w/ client side usage of RESTful web APIs
* Basic Experience w/ server side MVC and web API Implementation
* Basic Experience w/ the following as it relates to UI Web Development: JS Unit Tests, AB Testing, Building & Deploying Web Apps, Internationalization
Additonal Qualifications Desired (Not Required)
* Experience with Angular, React, or Vue js frameworks
* Experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress or Adobe AEM
* Experience in the Travel Industry
WorldVentures is a privately held company based in Plano, Texas with active representatives and members in over 28 countries. WorldVentures proudly offers competitive salaries and benefits including but not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life / AD&D, FSA, 401K and a robust vacation and holiday package. In addition, all full time employees automatically receive a WorldVentures membership at no cost to allow employees access to our exclusive DreamTrips group travel experiences.