Who We Seek:
* Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
* Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
* Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
* Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
* Develop, code, test, and debug new software and make enhancements to existing software.
* Lead the distillation of business/stakeholder needs into mockups, wireframes, and design artifacts.
* Lead, work and collaborate with a talented team in a highly agile environment where innovation is valued.
* Provide analyses and solutions for user interaction problems.
* Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability
* Promote usability best practices
* Assists with backend code development and integration
* Understanding of visual design, user experience, and development practices.
* Experience with modern front-end technologies and frameworks.
* Experience in modern web development with front-end technologies like (React, Redux, Angular, Node.js, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc.)
* Strong background with one or more client-side MVC frameworks.
* Understanding of developing single page applications using RESTful services, AJAX, and JSON
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Experience working with tools like JIRA/TFS, Git, and Confluence
* Knowledge of browser compatibility issues for dynamic web applications
* Experience with testing tools and frameworks like Jest, Enzyme, or similar
* Bonus for experience writing components using React.js.
* U.S. Citizen
* Solid experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS a plus.
* Working knowledge of MS SQL Server a plus.
* Familiar with Telerik controls a plus.
* Knowledge of .NET and C# a plus.
* Experience with DurandalJS and/or KnockoutJS a big plus.
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.