REVOLVE is the virtual home for an unrivaled collection of over 700 of the world's most-coveted established and emerging brands in women's and men's designer apparel, shoes and accessories. REVOLVE provides the highest quality online and mobile shopping experience, serving the style-savvy consumer with impeccable customer service. Based in Los Angeles, REVOLVE's aesthetic is deeply rooted in the Southern California lifestyle from which it was founded, where a savvy view of fashion and fun-loving attitude are infused into the entire REVOLVE customer experience. For more information please visit www.revolve.com.
At REVOLVE the most successful team members have a thirst and the creativity to make this the top e-commerce brand in the world. With a team of 800+ based out of Cerritos, California we are a dynamic bunch that are motivated by getting the company to the next level. It's our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work environment. In return, we promise to keep REVOLVE a company where inspired people will always thrive.
Some of the sweetest perks we offer aren't in a typical benefit package like hefty discount on items we carry - as in 50% or more off retail prices, free weekly lunches, and pretty rad company parties.
To take a behind the scenes look at the REVOLVE "corporate" lifestyle check out our Instagram @REVOLVEcareers or #lifeatrevolve.
Are you ready to set the standard for Premium apparel?
Main purpose of the UI Designer role:
The ideal candidate is passionate about new opportunities and experience working on consumer-facing UI design and visuals with strong ideation skills, system thinking and deep attention to detail. Must be able to work with ambiguity and deliver designs that elevate the customer experience as a whole.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Work closely with developers, product managers, copywriters and other designers. You'll need to deliver in line with time and budget restraints and be able to confidently make and defend design decisions
* Develop standard UI components and style guides for company wide use
* Effectively communicate designs from presentation to development stages
* Address product, marketing and business needs
* Conduct industry research
* Stay up-to-date on best practices and emerging technologies
* Provide support and internal training
* Conduct observe and analyze usability testing sessions
* Support the QA team to make sure features are implemented as intended
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
* Proactive with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Strong typography, layout and visual design skills
* 4+ years of experience as a Visual/UI designer for digital products or web and mobile based consumer
* Ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
* Strong understanding of UI/UX design principles
* Working knowledge of cross platform, responsive design and grid principles
* In-depth understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
* Working knowledge of the ideation and creation of UI design deliverables: sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi layouts, prototypes
* Experience with iOS and Android apps for mobile devices
* Experience with conducting usability testing and prototyping
* Familiarity with AB testing and conversion optimization
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. At REVOLVE we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, it's what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day.
After submitting your application, please check your spam folder for emails on your application status. Emails are sent from an ADP email address.
Revolve is an online fashion retailer.