Our client is a growing fintech company in the heart of San Francisco that builds enterprise-level software for wealth management. Our software helps some of the leading financial institutions in the country empower more families secure their financial future. We are deeply committed to our award-winning company culture, where transparency, work/life balance and fun are top priorities. We like each other and we like coming to work each day!
The Architecture and Platform Engineering teams are responsible for maintaining and innovating the technology stack and application infrastructure. You will contribute to and lead projects dedicated to improving the utility, security, scalability, and performance of our front-end architecture.
* Drive the creation of modern, responsive UI screens for a next-generation digital experience in the financial services space for both new product initiatives and legacy UI transformation.
* Engage with the CTO, product management, and UX designer in creating the overall UI architecture and roadmap.
* Work in the theoretical space with an eye on the real world implementation experience.
* Create proof of concepts and code when appropriate.
* Standardize UI development across multiple teams and large volumes of code, with multiple branches, formal integration procedures and test cycles.
* Provide quality feedback in code reviews.
* Actively participate in the hiring of new developers.
* A hands-on UI engineer and visionary who can guide development of world-class digital user experiences.
* Passionate about UI/UX and providing individual mentorship to engineers.
* A strong advocate for best practices and standards, with a focus on infrastructure, reusability, testing, and development efficiency.
* Eager to learn latest UI technologies/frameworks/tools and apply them in solving complex business problems.
* An excellent communicator (written and verbal), with the demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of employees and customers.
* Able to collaborate well with others and thrive with challenging assignments.
* A self-starter, able to perform work with minimal supervisory direction.
* 6-8 years significant experience as a UI-focused software engineer in a formal product development environment.
* Guided the design and implementation of a responsive, web-based, mobile-friendly, production UI application for at least 2 years.
* The ability to create web applications that provide a rich user experience using stateless HTTP design patterns.
* Experience creating UI screens that can handle large data sets.
* BS in computer science or computer engineering.
* Preferably Financial Services industry and analytics visualization experience, though these are not required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Competitive compensation
* Flexible time off
* Dedication to work/life balance
* $1,500 Annual Professional Development budget to grow your career
* Generous coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance premiums - for you AND your family
* 401(k) Match
* Bright open office in FiDi with views of the Bay
Andiamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume as an MS word document including a cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications, highlighting clearly any special or relevant experience.