* Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Product Management
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
* Job ID: 19003324
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
* Setting up strategy for Data Science, Machine learning and AI for TTS
* Business engagement, collaboration and establishing relationship with Product, Sales, and technology and drive the strategy forward
* Generate AI use cases by collaborating, educating and training the organization in AI emerging technologies and its practical application in financial industry
* Translate business use case to data science modelling language
* Groom the use cases to objective outputs and value creation.
* Conduct Scrums and contribute in design sprints of use cases in which data science teams will be able begin coding the model
* Conduct data analyses, data profiling, data stitching and build data visualizations for analysis
* Establish a good working relationship with other key teams such as product, sales, market management, technology, and data science & analytics teams
* Production and commercialization of use cases
* Use case reporting including weekly and steering committee reporting
* Demonstrate high degree of ownership of use case portfolio
* Tracking return on investments (ROI) of use cases that have been implemented
* Drives modern way of doing things with a technology-driven mindset towards innovation and process re-engineering
* Bachelor's Degree and above
Skills and Competencies:
* Experienced in Big Data & Artificial Intelligence Technologies is a must
* Total relevant experience of 10+ years in the industry
* Has 5+ years of experience in either of the following:
* Business Architecture solution
* Data Science Development Projects
* Implementation of ML/AI Projects
* Project Management
* Must Have data science background in one or more of the following:
* Model Development and deployment oversight
* Data Analysis, Profiling, Data Quality Control
* Business Intelligence or Reports Development
* Data Warehousing and Big Data Solutions
* Familiarity with statistical, data mining, and machine learning techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, text mining, sentiment analysis, clustering/factor analysis, neural networks, etc.
* Experience with Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MySQL, etc.
* Experience using computer languages preferred: SQL, R, Python, etc.
* Knowledgeable in using databases (i.e. Oracle, MS Access)
* Experience using - MS Office, Project, Visio, Outlook (5+ years)
* Other relevant technology certifications will be a plus (i.e. Big Data Certification, ITIL Certification)
* Proven experience in delivery
* Provides proper direction, support, affirmation and recognition to members or teams as necessary
* Ability to delegate tasks to team members and partner teams
* Ability to lead and drive strategy of the organization in Data & AI
* 10+ years of experience in leading a project
* Strong critical thinking skills
* Detail-oriented and analytical
* Effective time management, documentation and organizational skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task & appropriately prioritize tasks
* Ability to embrace change
* Ability to learn quickly about a new business process
* Ability to understand complex issues & think about them with precision
* Effective Presentation Skills
* Ability to learn new best practices and technologies and incorporate with organizational strategy
Citigroup is a diversified financial services holding company that provides various financial products and services.