Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001. We offer a broad spectrum of security, management, technical and engineering services including Program Administration, Policy Analysis, Counterintelligence Cyber Security, Acquisition Management, Acquisition Logistics, Integrated Product Support, Production Management, Business Financial Management, Systems Engineering, Systems Integration, System Test and Evaluation. Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.
Our success can be attributed first to a proven track record of performance excellence based on our customer-focused approach to services. We have demonstrated experience effectively managing large contractor teams across multiple functional areas for major programs. Perhaps most importantly, Sayres offers financial stability and organizational maturity comparable to a large company, coupled with the agility of a small business, providing cost effective solutions and best value to our customers.
Awarded the U.S. Small Business Administration, Washington Metropolitan District Office's 8(a) Graduate of the Year for 2017, Sayres and Associates Corporation continues to grow in a highly competitive environment while exceeding customers' expectations and providing a work experience conducive to personal and professional development.
Sayres provides Inport Training Architecture (ITA) development, configuration, operation, and management technical support at San Diego, CA; Yokosuka, Japan; Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; and Everett, WA. Services cover a wide range of engineering and technical support relative to Fleet Synthetic Training (FST). Sayres develops and improves technical planning documents, instructions, and guidelines for fleet and unit-level synthetic training. We also provide operational systems integration support to the ITA, through sophisticated engineering and related tasking, to include, but not limited to full-scale development, and updates to hard data and training tools. Sayres utilizes current training tools/systems, to conduct training for Pacific Fleet (PACFLT) mission-critical FST.
In support of ITA development at Tactical Training Group Pacific (TTGP), the Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) Tactical Operations Subject Matter Expert (SME) will:
* Provides subject matter expertise in a direct or consulting role in a Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) training environment.
* Plans training strategies and organizes resources to accomplish organizational and training goals.
* Provides expert BMD guidance, advice, and training. Also, assesses and proposes BMD policy and training curriculum changes.
This position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Qualifications & Clearance Requirements
* Experience conducting shipboard BMD watch-team training or recent in-depth experience conducting BMD exercises, training, or operations.
* Experience with Joint and Coalition BMD architectures.
* Naval Officer or Senior Enlisted qualified as an Aegis BMD Tactical Action Officer; BMD Watch Officer (BMDWO/BMDO); Anti-Air Warfare Coordinator (AAWC) or Combat Systems Controller (CSC).
* BS/BA or 5 years of relevant experience.
* Must possess an ACTIVE Top Secret security clearance verifiable in JPAS.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.