Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our excellent industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more creative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S.,
Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition members of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network Assists Veterans in building and growing a career at
Cognizant that allows them to use the leadership, dedication, integrity, and dedication to quality instilled in them through participation in military service.
Good understanding of Tririga platform and application. Tririga Lease management functional skills. Experience in various Tririga tools such as Data Modeler, Workflow Builder, Integration Objects, Classifications, Association Manager, Admin Console etc. In depth functional understanding of Tririga RE module and lease accounting (e.g.: Payments, Index Adjustments, Accounting, Journal Entries, Revisions/Amendments, RE Tax etc.) Perform code analysis (workflows, BOs, modules, state transitions), implement and promote changes as required.
* Ability quickly build and deploy patches as required.
* Good experience in developing BIRT reports.
* Good understanding of Tririga integration objects, CBA, DI, DC, asynchronous events.
* Good to have experience on version upgrades.
* Experience in Oracle DB concepts (such as views, functions, stored procedures) and ability to identify performance bottlenecks and tune the performance as required.
* Experience in developing custom components using Java, creating and loading into custom class loaders.
* Collaborate, partner, coordinate and actively participate in calls/discussions with client, other team members, offshore team, end users and other support groups and ensure quick resolutions of incidents.
* Ensure SLAs are strictly adhered to and incidents are resolved within the given SLAs. Handle incidents, application outages, perform impact analysis and implement bug fixes as required.
* Understanding of ITIL framework preferably in Incident, Request, Problem and Change Management processes.
* Perform root cause analysis, identify trends and ensure resolution of repeat incidents.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Works independently and should have sense of urgency of production impact.
* Tririga Lease Management.
* Lease Management functional expertise
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients.
We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, and Cognizant Digital Business has become a proven leader in the industry. Cognizant love big ideas and even bigger ambitions. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
We help clients engage customers by envisioning and building innovative products and services. But we don't stop there. We develop go-to-market strategies and invent entirely new business models, ensuring that every company we work with walks away with both inspiration and a plan.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.