"Jacobs National Security Solutions (NSS) provides world-class IT network and service management capabilities; cutting edge cyber threat awareness and cybersecurity solutions; innovative web- and software applications development; and advanced data analytics for major clients in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and Federal Civilian Agencies.
Our forward thinking solutions deliver an integrated approach to IT network design and management, full lifecycle IT service management, IT service delivery, asset management, logistics and procurement, and vendor management. We leverage the expertise and passion of our employees to conduct identity and access management, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessments for our nation's most closely guarded agencies and networks. Our Cyber Security Operations Centers ensure safe, effective network operations for Federal clients while our data scientists are helping stop illegal acts before they can endanger Americans or our way of life.
Jacobs promotes a culture of operational excellence to create a safer, smarter, and more connected world while upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity.
We continue to thrive and need your talent and motivation to help propel us farther, faster."
Jacobs is seeking a Training Specialist in Laurel, MD. Duties will include:
* Assisting Contracting Officers (COs) and Contracting Officer Representatives (CORs) in identifying contracts which perform cyber functions and verify said contracts have the required DFARS Clause 252.239.7102-3.
* Assisting contractors, Program Mangers, COs, and CORs to meet all requirements in accordance to the directive and the manual to become fully qualified.
* Helping with the identification of cyberspace positions, categories, levels, and certification compliance.
* Collaborating with Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense in working groups to provide suggestions of updates for directives and policies.
* Communicating Cyberspace Workforce Improvement Program and Cyber Threats Awareness the Global Cryptologic Enterprise.
* Providing assistance to the Inspector Generals Office in regards to internal and external audits specifically involving the Cyberspace Workforce Improvement Program.
* Maintaining a comprehensive web-based repository of Cyberspace and Cyber Threats Awareness.
* Tracking and reporting of annual awareness training across the Global Enterprise.
* Providing weekly status reports explaining status of tasks and assignments. Maintaining records of these assignments and prepare to speak about them in detail in meetings and leadership briefings.
* Maintaining Cyberspace Workforce Improvement Program Contractor database compiling data and ensuring all entries are accurate at all times. This also involves communication with all contract CORs to receive monthly updates and applying these updates to the database in a timely fashion.
* Two (2) years of college with courses in business administration, industrial management, or appropriate discipline, and six (6) years progressive experience, or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience. Good oral and written communication skills and analytical capabilities required.
* Bachelor's Degree or higher and five (5) years of experience in a related professional field. The following years' experience may be substituted with the following different education credentials: Nine (9) years experience and High School Diploma/GED or seven (7) years experience with an Associate's Degree
* Working at a computer or desk (Considerations: Sitting, Eyes, Hands)
* May involve long periods of sitting
* An inside office environment (Considerations: Closed quarters, lighting, and temperature fluctuations)
* Needs to be able to work well with and support co-workers and clients
* Needs to have clear, concise and accurate communication skills
Equipment and Machines:
* Standard office equipment and machines, computer workstation
* Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines
* Regular attendance is necessary and required
Other Essential Functions:
* Must be able to communicate effectively
* Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with clients, management and employees
* Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to the employee or others
* Must be able to support and work in a proactive team environment
* Must hold the safety of yourself and those around you as the number one priority in the workplace
About Jacobs Engineering
Jacobs Engineering provides professional, technical, and construction services.