Short introduction/general description of the job/team (8 lines maximum) :
* In the Gemalto PSE R&D - Advanced Services, which develops new systems for Information Technology and Smartcard business for Banking, you will be involved in a software project whose objective is to supply a complete new service for our customer.
More detailed Description (12 lines maximum) :
* You will have first to learn our services and smartcards technologies. Then you will be in charge of software development from the feasibility step until validation & integration steps, going through specification & development, in order to develop with team spirit, a mobile software suite (sdk/demo/etc…). You will potentially participate to our cloud transformation using new technologies and introduced in new AI project.
* Agile/Scrum methodology and tools as Jira, Confluence.
* Significant skills in Objective C, JAVA, XML, Web Service (Rest/Soap).
* Knowledge of UML and Object-oriented Programming are required.
* Easy relationship, autonomy, technical curiosity and good synthesis capacity.
* Any interest for mobile application technologies will be appreciated and if you know any SDK as for Android and iOS.
* English: Writing and Reading (Mandatory)
Gemalto, a digital security company, offers mobile connectivity, payment technology and data protection solutions.