* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19024980
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi'sMission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
TPS Applications Development Sr. Developer Analyst
C12 Application Development Sr. Developer Analyst: responsible for high quality, complex technical analysis, design and coding for solutions spanning multiple applications and lines of business. Will be responsible to perform complex design, coding, testing and documentation functions for US Retail Application, TPS (Transaction Processing System) - CITI's financial authorizing system, with some coordination and facilitation work with other developers. This position works closely with Quality Assurance, performance testing and Integration testing teams
* Involvement in analysis, design, development, integration, testing.
* Delivery of complex modules and projects in a z/TPF environment.
* Ensuring utmost quality and timely delivery, taking into consideration Business
Objectives/ Core Responsibilities.
* Advanced knowledge of z/TPF technologies.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
* 8-12 years of relevant financial, technical and analytical experience.
* Minimum 5 years direct experience of Citi's TPS application or other z/TPF based application and a solid understanding of the z/TPF operating system.
* Knowledge of the message level interface between front-end systems and IBM z/TPF host.
* Technical competency with z/TPF, IBM Toolkit, C, PL/1 SABR, XML, IBM z/Assembler and related current technologies.
* Knowledge of TSO/MVS/ JCL is a significant plus.
* MS Office skills, SharePoint, some proficiency in RTC/WIM.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Logical thinking, high analytical and problem solving skills, innovative and solutions oriented
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Salary Grade: C12
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.