We need TM1 application developers! Within Amazon's Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis team (FP&A), we enjoy a unique vantage point into everything happening within Amazon. As part of that, our team designs, builds & maintains an integrated planning & reporting platform that enables hundreds of finance representatives across the globe.
In addition to requiring a high level of technical expertise within Cognos TM1, this role is about understanding the needs of the business, the data behind it, and how to transform this information into technical solutions that allow the business to make swift, informed decisions. Ideal candidates will have expertise in all phases of the software development life cycle in building models that scale over time while balancing accuracy, flexibility and speed.
The data flowing through our platform directly contributes to decision-making by our CFO and all levels of finance leadership. If you're passionate about building tools that enhance productivity, improve financial accuracy, reduce waste, and improve work-life harmony for a large and rapidly growing finance user base, come join us!
* Deliver reliable, scalable, and efficient Cognos TM1 solutions by managing all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, modeling & design, development, testing, deployment, integration, and documentation.
* Partner with peer Finance teams utilizing TM1 to ensure consistent design & integration.
* Work with cross-functional teams to develop solutions that accelerate cycle times, alleviate cumbersome manual processes, and ensure financial results are accurate.
* Identify process improvement opportunities to drive innovation
* Support dimension management, metadata design/maintenance, ETL development, and data validation processes.
* Rotational on-call availability for critical systems support
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.