The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you're fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Last year alone, we earned:
* 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work®: Top 100 Best Place to Work for Diversity
* 2018 Fortune Great Place to Work®: Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces
* 2018 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (second consecutive year)
* 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
Whether your goal is to help defend our country through the cyber efforts of the Department of Defense or ensure proper financial management/accountability with the Department of State, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation seeks a Tier I Desktop Support Analyst to support a Federal Government client at one of our Washington, DC locations. The Tier I Desktop Support Analyst is the front-line representative to the client's end-user community and is responsible for delivering high quality support services.
* Perform trouble-shooting and diagnostic services to resolve Incidents and Requests
* Provide first and single point of contact support to users via phone, email, voicemail, fax, Skype for Business, Employee Self-Service (users submit their own ticket via the Ticketing System), or walk-in (walk-in for Blackberry and iOS Device support only)
* Create, update, resolve, or escalate, Incidents and Requests ticket in a timely manner based on Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
* Assist users with activating and troubleshooting mobile devices such as Blackberry, iPhone, and iPads
* 1 to 2 years of IT Help Desk or relevant experience in a technical or customer support environment
* Knowledge of a software distribution tool (i.e. SCCM)
* Knowledge of standard IT systems and services to include Windows 7/8, Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite 2010/2013, Proprietary/Customized Applications, VPN and Gemalto Safenet token administration and support, Office 365, Cloud Computing, etc.
* Internet Explorer 8 and above
* Knowledge of PC-based hardware, including desktop and laptop workstations
* Ability to prioritize workload and balance conflicting demands
* Ability to evaluate and implement new systems and technologies
* Ability to develop alternative solutions to solve technical problems.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
* Ability and willingness to obtain additional software/hardware certifications, skills and experience
* 3+ years of IT help desk, technical or customer support experience
* Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), A+ certification or equivalent certifications
* HDI Support Center Analyst (HDI-SCA) certification
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP