Fiesta Restaurant Group
Are you looking to be part of a growing company founded on the belief that success comes from the constant pursuit of innovation and quality, genuine hospitality, being courageous, caring for one another and... having FUN? Then join our team of professionals.
We believe in the fundamental dignity and value of every individual, and we believe that everyone on our team has something special to offer. We look to reward and promote our people to reach their highest potential.
You will need an email account click here to create one if you do not currently have one: Create Email Account
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
The Tier 1 Technical Support Technician receives calls and emails from customers concerning problems with various hardware and Xpient Software systems. Each call and email received will have a case opened, be documented in our call tracking system, and quality service offered on every action taken within established parameters. The CST is responsible for resolving all issues presented in a "first call resolution strategy" and escalating Severity 1 issues as necessary. We promote a team environment and have built a culture around open communication, knowledge transfer, and continued education about our products as well as other types of technology.
80% Resolve computer support problems
* This position is responsible for providing world-class service to our customers in an accurate, efficient, and professional manner. This position responds to routine and complex customer inquiries via the telephone and e-mail. Primary focus is on providing assistance and advanced trouble-shooting regarding service delivery, installation, outages, component level problems, and other technical issues. The position requires in-depth knowledge of each service offering and specializes in one or several areas of Point of Sale (POS) products. Due to complexity of issues and possible sources of problems, the position requires frequent research, exhaustive troubleshooting, and customer follow-up to ensure proper resolution. Interactions with customers must be well documented in the Case Management System. This position is responsible for, efficiently working cases and resolving issues, escalating appropriate cases to fix customers problems in a timely manner, and following up on issues to ensure timely resolution. Role is responsible for identifying trends both within the solution and with clients, reporting on the trend where appropriate, and providing supporting data.
10% Training and Quality Improvement
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of HD supported products and services.
* Work with the Information Technology team to identify available Help Desk training that will enhance and improve computing support delivered to customer.
10% Help Desk documentation, records and procedures
* Review and update Help Desk documentation as required.
* Review and recommend modifications to procedures with Information Technology Leadership.
* Review and update knowledge base tools within the In House ticketing system.
Experience and Skills Required
Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve overall duties of the position. Maintains favorable working relationships with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone or in person.
* Triple Task: Talk, Type, Solve issues simultaneously
* Ability to empathize with customers
* Demonstrated writing ability.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve successful outcomes in handling difficult situations and customers.
* Identify non-support issues in calls (e.g. training issues)
* Able to ask appropriate questions when no protocols exist for current situation.
* Ability to accurately follow pre-determined escalation protocols as appropriate
* Knowledge of information technology and Xpient POS solutions.
* Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work in the HD environment.
* Shows initiative and acts independently to resolve problems.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects to completion.
* PC Hardware
* PC LAN
* Data networks
* Basics of labor, cash and food costs
* Technical writing skills
* Customer Service Skills:
* • Triple Task: Talk, Type, Solve issues simultaneously
* • Ability to empathize with customers
* • Ability to follow up consistently to ensure resolution.
* • Able to make a decision when no protocol exists regarding a client administrative issue.
* • Ability to handle an angry or frustrated client in a positive way
* • Ability to recall previous experiences in support call
* • Apply understanding of basic restaurant operations
* Support/Admin Skills:
* • Ability to accurately follow pre-determined escalation protocols as appropriate
* • Ability to accurately follow pre-determined trouble-shooting guidelines
* • Able to ask appropriate questions when no protocols exist for current situation.
* • Ability to search available resources for available information
* • Identify non-support issues in calls (e.g. training issues)
* • Can differentiate between severity levels and client urgency
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Minimum 1 year Technical Support experience
* Minimum 1 year of help desk operations experience.
* Demonstrated customer-focused, service-first attitude.
* Must have some basic understanding of SQL.
* Possess strong time management skills
* Demonstrated written & verbal communication skills Dependable, punctual, and reliable are a must for this position
* Minimum 1 year of Microsoft Windows experience Intermediate to Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office applications
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* 2 to 4 year degree or equivalent
* Minimum 2 years utilizing and/or supporting a Point of Sale Software Package
* Networking topologies experience
* Experience with firewalls, routers and VPN technology a plus Familiarity with Xpient
* Variable Shift, Subject To Change
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current employee, please apply using the internal application process. Reach out to your manager for more information
About Fiesta Restaurant Group
Fiesta Restaurant Group owns, operates, and franchises fast-casual restaurants.