Tier 1 Service Desk Specialist
Req #: 222522
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Public Trust
Responsible for collection of incident information through customer conversation, and self-service support tools. Tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution ensuring a quality end-to-end customer experience. Conducts initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution for basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components. Communicates promptly on progress. Engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility by routing incidents, as necessary, to product line, application, or system support specialists. Executes against established Service Level Agreements (SLA). Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases. Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems. Provide statistics for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
What You'll Get To Do:
* Working with and directly supervised by the service desk lead to facilitate incident creation, break fix and service request support for DOJ user base.
* Preparing follow up communication emails to incident customers to make sure they remain engaged and provide needed information to resolve their reported issue.
* Accurate and timely documentation of customer and management reported incidents.
* Providing hardware support and diagnoses for user reported issues within the environment, to include CRM issued mobile devices.
* Hardware shipping coordination with asset and logistics teams in support of customer needed.
* Executing security directives, under the guidance of the service desk lead and service desk manager, to include windows patching of CRM issued devices to ensure that security and iOS levels remain up to date.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Requires understanding and ability to apply standards, principles, theories, and technical concepts obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
* Knowledge of relevant IT tools used within the DOJ CRM environment.
* Preferred experience supporting mobile devices within a user environment.
* Typically has a HS diploma or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
* Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Demonstrates ability to think innovatively in their work product and solutions.
* Responsible for making minor changes in technical systems and processes to solve problems.
* Identifies, defines and addresses problems that are not immediately evident but typically not complex
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.