Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world's largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role
Cloud Management Specialists are the customer advocates within our Cloud Management teams. Their mission is to ensure that any incoming requests are completed quickly and to the customer's satisfaction. Requests can be as simple as changing a password, or they can be as complex as helping a user figure out a problem with the system, often by collaborating with a Cloud Management Engineer. Specialists will tend to be people that enjoy getting the job done and helping customers.
Cloud Management Specialists will need to have a knack for picking up and understanding technologies and applications, even if they do not have formal experience or training with software development. They need to have good communication skills, both written and verbal, and need to have the initiative to be individually productive. We are particularly interested in folks who can show initiative and creativity in identifying solutions for clients, as that spark plus some experience working in our Cloud Management teams can sometimes launch newcomers on a rewarding career path into our consulting organization.
* Assess and triage incoming requests
* Answer application or system-related questions where appropriate
* Escalate issues that need broader participation and drive them to completion
* Perform certain administrative or configuration tasks that do not require coding
* Ensure proper discipline in tracking our activity in our operational systems
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
* 1+ years experience in a truly customer-centric support organization
* Support experience with SaaS and/or cloud platform experience (SFDC, Workday, Google) strongly preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Capable of learning new applications or technologies quickly
* Good people, communication and creative skills
* Savvy with social networking sites
* Education or training in application development a plus
* The position will require 100% onsite presence in the Indianapolis office
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.