As an applications functions/data verification tester with automated testing skills, the qualified candidate will be responsible for:
* Understanding user and system requirements to prepare test strategy, test plans, test data, and test scripts in support of O & M and enhancement releases
* Use of appropriate test tools and methodologies to execute and document functional, integration, and data verification tests, both manual and automated testing
* Execution and verification of positive and negative test cases and document test results, including comparisons between source and target data; support user acceptance testing
* Providing support for the development/update of EPLC/SDLC documents
* 3-4 years' experience as a tester/analyst in hands-on application testing and in the development and execution of test scripts
* 2-3 years' experience working with data schemas, test data, and in source to target data verification
* 2-3 years' experience working as a member of full life cycle development teams in large projects in support of mission critical programs
* 2-3 years' experience in the use of database query languages/tools like SQL or TOAD to cross-verify data in the application with the database
* 2-3 years' experience in productivity tools (e.g. MS Office, Excel) and use of Configuration Management and defect tracking tools (Atlassian JIRA)
* 1-3 years' experience in the use of automated test tools and scripting e.g. Selenium, HP UFT (formerly QTP)
* 1-3 years' experience in Agile, iterative based software delivery methodology
* BA or BS degree in science or a technical field
* Ability to obtain public trust security clearance, having resided in teh US for at minimum 3 of the past 5 years to be eligible for a PIV card
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Possess ability to work relatively independently to self-manage timelines and self-review work products
* FDA public trust clearance
* Experience in usability, performance/load testing, and 508 testing
* Participate in peer reviews, and reviews of SDLC products/artifacts
* Hands on experience in supporting large volume, big data and applications
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.