At MCR, LLC, we are the nation's premier Integrated Program Management (IPM) firm. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and program assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCR's 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programs.
Do you have previous test management support experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts in supporting military and DoD operations.
As a Test Manager III, you will provide test management support to the Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) prorgam office, which is within the Digital Directorate (formerly known as the Battle Management Directorate (located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
We are looking for a self-starter with expertise in the following:
* Assist the Tactical Air Control Party-Modernization (TACP-M) and HBDC Branch with conducting and managing the Integrated Test Team (ITT) and Combined Test Force (CTF) for entering into Contractor Testing (CT), Qualification Testing (QT) Operational Testing (OT), Certification Testing (JITC & AFSIT) and V&V of the software, hardware and fixes forward.
* Conduct & Manage the Joint Reliability & Maintainability Evaluation Team (JRMET), Deficiency Review Boards (DRB) and Configuration Control Boards (CCB) regarding Test Problem Reports (TPR), Basic Change Requests (BCRs) and Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) required for contract implementation.
* Attend and participate in Program Management Reviews (PMRs), Request for Proposals (RFP), Design Reviews (PDR & CDR), Specification Reviews (SRRs) for HBDC systems.
* Test TACP CASS SW & Computers for the Government at the manufacturer for Fielding…initiate with the prime contractor to update component and system check out process procedures to ensure all computers were fully functioning prior to fielding. The checkout includes testing of the TACP JMTIDS SW and computers with the multiband, multifunction radios, GPS, and LRF to ensure the integrated system works.
* Review and assess contractor submitted documents (e.g., milestone schedules, test reports, cost performance reports, contractor Master Plans, and Integrated Master Schedules) to determine their accuracy and report inconsistencies.
* Prepare and control test budget for execution of all testing events required to accomplish the required testing at various government facilities to include contractor, developmental, operational and excursion testing.
* Identify and assess risks to program or projects, recommend risk mitigation strategies, and implement risk reduction plans.
* Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline is required; Master's degree preferred
* 10 years of acquisition program management required, 5 of which must be in defense acquisitions
* Extensive knowledge of DoD, Air Force, systems acquisitions, and program management required
* Must be able to apply qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring acquisition program effectiveness, efficiency and productivity
* Strong oral and written communication skills required
* Must be able to work independently on tasks relevant to the basic contract without assistance from other contractor employees.
* Must have an active Secret Clearance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.