Job ID: PK-1032063 Description:
This position is responsible for assisting in the HA products test efforts planning and estimation; Overseeing test activities which include: design, develop and execute test strategies/plans ensuring alignment with TCoE standards; Manage test deliverables and schedules for multiple projects/streams, ensuring that resources are appropriately allocated in accordance with program and organizational roadmaps. Drive quality through both software and process improvements across multiple test teams.
Required Job Qualifications:
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience of 6+ years in Information Technology with at least 2 years in a QA Manager role.
* Experience with development of overall test plan/ test strategy and creation of appropriate test harnesses
* Experience in Jira, HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Qtest
* Solid knowledge of ETL, SQL, HQL and Bigdata testing. Understanding of Java technologies.
* Experience in delivering large releases to the customer through direct and partner teams.
* Working knowledge of QA concepts and methodology.
* Experience in DataStage, Teradata, and Big Data environments for both data Ingestion and Consumption
* Experience with Big Data tools like Hadoop, HIVE, Scoop, Pig, Talend, SPARK
* Experience in application and infrastructure integration testing
* Experience in Iterative / Agile / Scrum development.
* Experience in ETL automation with open source tools, Service Virtualization, CI/CD.
* Establishing and driving Automation Capabilities. Collaborating with dev & architect teams to identify and prioritize opportunities for automation.
* Experience in usability testing.
* Impact analysis and estimation experience.
* Experience in IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
* Test data management, test environment design and management.
* Understanding of the business strategic needs and IT capabilities.
* Problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze quantitatively, scope business requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables.
* Monitor and mentor test resources on proper procedures to ensure team compliance, status reporting to Sr. QA leadership, communication of risks, coordinate issue resolution, defect tracking and defect triage activities.
* Experience working with virtual and co-located development and quality assurance teams.
* Negotiation, teamwork and collaboration.
* Customer relationship management.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or Information Technology.
* Ability to drive cross-functional execution.
* ISEB System Testing Foundation Certification or similar.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago