Test Engineer (TS/SCI) - DMV
Req #: 219641
Location: Suitland, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
CACI is seeking a cleared Test Engineer to support our JDISS customer in Suitland, MD. Working under the supervision of a government lead, develops and executes test plans, test cases, and test procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements. Must be able to work in a changing environment and interact with multiple contractors, vendors and government personnel.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Create, Manage and Automation of testing frameworks for applications (web, client server and cloud)
* Creation of a test automation framework on premise and within AWS cloud
* Develop programs/scripts that interface with the web service, api services and database services to generate simulation/stimulation scenarios
* Provide subject matter expertise and recommend selection of tools for use within the test automation framework
* Use Git as a source code repository tool
* Use tools hosted within Di2E
More About The Role:
CACI International is continuing its partnership with the Joint Deployable Intelligence Support Systems (JDISS) Joint Program Office (JPO) in an exciting new five year opportunity that will enhance the global enterprise and its mission in supporting the Warfighter! The JDISS JPO directly supports Intelligence Mission Applications in response to Commander Joint Chiefs of Staff requirements, and is the program of record for SCI-level Global Command and Control System (SCI GCCS). As JDISS moves into the future, CACI will be working with the JPO in identifying and incorporating new cutting edge technology - including cloud development, that will meet the needs of the DoD, the Intelligence Community, and forward deployed warfighters. Join Team CACI to help make it happen at Suitland, MD!
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active TS/SCI
* BS Degree
* Experience working in Linux RedHat is required using command line, GNOME, VNC, and Guacamole
* Two years' experience writing, developing, organizing and composing multi-faceted test plans for complex systems
* Five years' experience as a software tester for one or more DoD or IC programs
* Two years' experience Agile development lifecycles, to include SCRUM and Kanban
* Hands on Experience with Selenium, Sikuli, Java, JBehave, TestNG and JMeter
* Experience with Git
* Experience with JIRA, RedMine and other tracking tools
* Experience with Selenium, Sikuli, Java, JBehave, TestNG and JMeter and other tools to automate functional tests
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience Setting up automated test tools, scripts in multiple environments (Virtual and Physical) and operating systems (Windows, Linux, CentOS)
* Experience across the spectrum of system testing
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.