Test Engineer T3
Req #: 205315
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Summary: Provide test engineering expertise in support of software development team to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for software components and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop and maintain system verification procedures to include test plans, test cases and detailed test procedures, mapped to software and system-level requirements
* Conduct engineering testing during development of new software features to analyze, diagnose, isolate, and document system failures and anomalies (discrepancies)
* Test software releases, per documented test procedures, upon code completion and conduct robust regression testing to ensure no broken functionality
* Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel
* Provide feedback to the developers relating to operational functionality concerns
* Providing support to developers for investigation of operational issues
* Assist in the development and maintenance of test plans, test procedures, training materials, and other program documentation as needed
* Gather, analyze, and report server performance metrics
* Aid in identifying and implementing automated testing for individual servers and systems
* Must have a current TS/SCI and the ability to obtain and maintain the required polygraph per customer requirements.
* Knowledge of commonly-used systems engineering or test concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Experience in the verification and validation of software systems
* Strong communication skills, analytical/problem solving ability, time management and organizational skills
* Experience performing requirements and user needs analysis
* Troubleshooting software on UNIX/Linux OS
* Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
* Knowledge of test automation tools
* Scripting proficiency (bash, python, etc.)
Education and Experience:
* Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5 - 7 years of related experience
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.