Req #: 218582
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
Responsible for determining optimal approach to testing complex products or solutions in-order-to assure compliance with applicable specifications. Combines customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledges technical, schedule and cost constraints.
More About the Role:
Develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for completing systems. Coordinates integrated testing activities. Reviews and evaluates test requirements to ensure completeness of test program. Performs technical analysis of complete systems and prepares comprehensive system level evaluations.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
* Requires Bachelor's Degree in information technology, management information systems, computer science, mathematics, statistics, business, engineering, or physical science.
* Requires advance understanding and ability to apply standards, principles, theories, and technical concepts or equivalent and 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Requires current & active SECRET Clearance.
* On-site work in Arlington VA.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Data Standardization, Enterprise Communications, Problem Solving. Knowledge of Navy Personnel data and business rules.
Ability to work as a team member in a diverse group; ability to deal effectively with both Government and contracted workforce members.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.