United States of America - Virginia, Manassas
Seeking Test Engineer with willingness to learn AN/SQQ-89 USW Combat System.
* Testing USW systems primarily in Manassas, VA at SQQ-89 integrator facility.
* Document problems observed while testing.
* Maintain and update test procedures.
* Attend meetings to discuss the results of test events and review documented problems.
* Review system requirements documentation to ensure capabilities are captured in test procedures.
* Candidate is expected to be on-site LM Manassas 3-5 days per week. In addition, up to two weeks of travel per quarter may be required to CSEDS Moorestown, NJ or SCSC Wallops Island, VA.
Meet ONE of the following requirements:
* A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline with three (3) years of systems engineering or systems test experience for real-time weapons systems, combat systems, or fire control systems;
* or US Naval operational experience in a combat systems rate at the E6 level or higher and additional six (6) years of systems engineering or systems test experience for real-time weapons systems, combat systems, or fire control systems;
* or Eleven (11) years of systems engineering or systems test experience for real-time weapons systems, combat systems, or fire control systems.
Meet BOTH of the following requirements:
* Experience performing test activities including developer/capability level testing, functional level testing (FQT/Verification and Validation), software/system integration testing, or AEGIS combat systems integration land based testing.
* Experience with the use of simulations in a test environment.
SQQ-89, Aegis combat system, or DDG-51 class shipboard experience
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 219024BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.