Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own.
Primary job responsibilities will include managing daily operations of test data team, including requests for data masking, data provisioning and test data management in non-production environments. The individual will be interfacing with internal Morgan Stanley clients like application development, testing and release management teams working in close coordination with the offshore delivery team. The individual in this role will need to handle project management/delivery responsibilities from requirements collection to deployment for small to medium scale development projects across diverse technology stacks. Additional responsibilities will include leading a technical team overseeing the operational aspects like work allocation, capacity management, continuous improvement and delivery planning. *L1-FG1
* 5 years of experience in IT projects dealing with complex data structures
* Experience working with Informatica ETLs
* Thorough knowledge of rdbms, file systems and data manipulation in distributed platforms including MSSQL, DB2 UDB, Teradata, Sybase and Hadoop.
* Extensive experience in data analysis and data transfer with ability to write complex queries.
* Hands on experience working with database tools like MS SQL server Management studio, IBM Data Studio etc
* Excellent communication skills and coordination with multi location and time zone teams
Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of UNIX, Mainframe REXX, and scheduling tools like TWS
* Functional experience in Wealth Management and Brokerage domains
* Back office experience with test data management. *L1-FG1
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm that advises, originates, trades, manages, and distributes capital.