What you'll be doing...
If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers' needs and make it easy for them to do business with us on digital channels. You will use your experience to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The work you'll do every single day will make people's lives, work and play better.
Join our CxT (Customer Experience Testing) team & be responsible for performing quality assurance testing for Digital/Assisted channel applications. This candidate will focus on End to End testing and should be able to think like a customer while performing regression testing. The successful candidate will apply their experience and knowledge in identifying, resolving and preventing defects. Candidate will apply their experience and knowledge in contributing to the definition of quality assurance standard practices and metrics
* Create the master test plan for a project, conceiving of the testing strategy and approach.
* Contribute to the initial project design phase of a project(s), providing input on test plans, estimates, and test strategies for a project(s), working closely with Application Development, ITCAM, BA and UAT teams.
* Participate in technical requirements, design discussions, and leading test plan reviews.
* Attend daily grooming calls and provide valuable feedback.
* Regression test in POS/ACSS/Digital/Cross Channel apps.
* Prepare, Plan and Incorporate modifications to address gaps.
* Proactively Report and escalate issues according to project and release risks.
* Create and communicate test metrics and status reports and attend status meetings.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Associate's degree or two or more years of work experience.
* Three or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience in manual testing.
Even better if you have:
* Master's degree in Computer Science.
* Experience in PEGA testing.
* Validate Rules/Services in PEGA and Run XMLs in PEGA.
* POS/ACSS/IVR/Cross Channel testing experience.
* Experience in testing Web Services.
* Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Apache, Cassandra, Kibana, JaCoCo, Elastic Search and SQL queries.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.