Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Create new architecture for a moderate size product or a portion of a major product. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle, the world leader in Enterprise Cloud, is hiring the best and brightest technologists in the industry as we continue to add customer-centric, world-class, leading edge, secure, hyper-scale based solutions throughout all levels of the cloud stack. Oracle's cloud eco-system is the only complete business cloud platform on the planet, with market leading and business transforming solutions spanning SaaS, DaaS, PaaS and IaaS. Oracle's Cloud applications, such as Enterprise Resource Management, Customer Relationship Management, Human Capital Management, and Supply Chain Management are used by thousands of customers across the globe and are the broadest, most innovative in the industry, providing businesses with adaptive intelligence, standardized business processes and competitive advantage at low cost.
Oracle Sales Cloud offers full spectrum of capabilities that go beyond traditional core sales force automation. This functionality helps teams manage the entire sales lifecycle including leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities, assets, activities and assessments. With easy access on mobile devices, on the web, and with integrations to email applications, sales teams have all the innovative tools that they need to close more deals.
Oracle Sale Cloud is looking for passionate, innovative, high caliber, team oriented super stars that seek being a major part of a transformative revolution in the development of modern business cloud based applications. We are seeking highly capable, best in the world developers, architects and technical leaders at the very top of the industry in terms of skills, capabilities and proven delivery; who seek out and implement imaginative and strategic, yet practical, solutions; people who calmly take measured and necessary risks while putting customers first.
As part of the group responsible for design, development and maintenance of automated testing strategy and framework, you will architect the frameworks to support unit, functional, performance, scalability and reliability testing. You will not only provide guidance to other team members towards achieving test automation and quality goals but also perform hands on test automation work, develop core libraries and tools/scripts, research and provide solutions.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Lead cross-team software engineering effort to build frameworks and services related to unit, functional, performance, scalability and reliability testing.
* Provide technical leadership and guidance to team
* Lead design, development and implementation of unit and functional test automation framework. Maintain and improve existing framework
* Develop and maintain framework to support continuous integration and continuous delivery
* Lead initiatives related to optimization of testing operations and processes. Work with cross functional teams to identify and implement solutions
* Develop and maintain framework for performance, scalability and reliability testing. Understand performance bottlenecks and assist scrum teams fix the problem
* Develop and implement solutions to increase scrum teams velocity. Support scrum teams through training, mentoring and problem solving
* Develop tools, scripts, libraries to meet overall automation goals
* Maintain backlog, track status of automated testing related items.
* Review and approve transaction merge requests from other team members
Skills and Qualifications
* 10 years of software development and testing experience
* 5 years experience developing and maintaining automated testing frameworks based on tools like Selenium webdriver, Node JS
* 5 years experience with performance testing tools like JMeter, Load Runner
* Experience implementing CI/CD framework using tools like Jenkins
* Experience with REST, microservices
* Must have worked with web as well as mobile testing frameworks
* Working knowledge of test management systems, JIRA, confluence
* Version control system (Git), IDE (Eclipse, Visual Studio)
* Experience working with large global organization and building enterprise grade software in agile setting preferred. Experience working with local as well as remote teams
* Knowledge of code coverage tools
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical content to both technical and non-technical peers, customers, and at times, executive leadership
* Self-driven to keep moving things forward even in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.