JOB SUMMARY: This temporary position is responsible for providing technical support to end-users in configuration, installation of software and deployment of desktops and laptops. Troubleshoots repairs and debugs moderate desktop/laptop hardware, printers and software problems.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Install and configure operating systems and applications. Build installation packages for new or upgraded software and provide quality assurance to ensure correct operation of products.
2. Install and troubleshoot problems with various common software applications using established procedures
3. Build images as required. Keep images up to date and use automation tools for Asset tracking, deploy images and software.
4. Perform hardware component upgrades and replacements
5. Troubleshoot Internet browser issues, synchronization issues, remote access via VPN client software, RSA Security Token, wireless (Cellular broadband and WIFI), and Outlook issues
6. Troubleshoot problems with networked desktops, laptops, smartphones and printers
7. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
8. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
9. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within
10. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
JOB SCOPE: This is a temporary position. The incumbent works under moderate direction and uses independent judgment to identify issues and recommend solutions. Work is varied with moderate complexity, requiring the individual to use a broad range of knowledge gained through experience. The incumbent works with internal and external sources to complete objectives, keeping the needs of customers as a priority when making decisions and taking action.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* Minimum High School Diploma
* Minimum 2 years IT experience
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
* Knowledge of PC and network troubleshooting.
* Knowledge of HEAT tracking system preferred.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and installation procedures. Microsoft certifications a plus.
* Communication (written, verbal and listening), planning, organizing, analytical, problem-solving, time-management skills and customer service skills
* Ability to assess ramification of issues and prioritize tasks based on business impact.
* Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
* Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
* Ability to understand client/server interactions as it applies to applications
* Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities.
* Ability to lift moderate-sized computer equipment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
MultiPlan provides technology-enabled healthcare cost management solutions for commercial, government, workers’ compensation, auto, and property and casualty markets.