Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Temporary Associate System Administrator to join our Digital Nexus technology organization. This opportunity is open to internal candidates from all KPMG US locations and external candidates interested in being based in one of the cities listed within this posting.
* Participate in the installation and testing of new enterprise system software and hardware releases
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of new hardware and software developments and participate in the evaluation of alternative approaches and new software or modifications, to enhance operations and development activities
* Help with maintenance of installation and configuration procedures and document new processes and procedures
* Interface with business clients and technology staff to implement solutions that meet business needs and address impact of new or revised applications on existing infrastructure
* Administer and configuration of server infrastructure hosting Enterprise Applications
* Assist in resolution of complex enterprise system hardware and software problems; collaborate with peer teams and vendors to coordinate solutions
* Minimum one year of Systems Administrator experience, preferably in large Enterprise Level Data Centers
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
* Experience with Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), ESX/VSphere platform administration, Windows Server operating systems
* Technical knowledge across various Storage disciplines (EMC, 3PAR, and PureStorage) to resolve complex infrastructure integration issues and interface with multiple vendors to coordinate resolution to both hardware and software problems
* Flexibility to work overtime and on weekends to support a 24x7 environment and at peak times, with ability to be on-call during weekends and after hours. Knowledge of ITIL Incident Management processes
* US Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.