Warner Music Group
Temp - Web Project Coordinator or Manager
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Digital Operations team at Atlantic Records.
Job Title: Web Project/Production Coordinator or Manager Temp
A little bit about our team:
The Digital team at Atlantic Records is a full-service, agency-like marketing team, dedicated to building artist careers through the intersection of music and technology. We are responsible for all digital strategy and marketing for all artists on the roster, acting as artist partners in our 360 relationships, across music, touring, merch, and all other aspects of the artist career. Through creative marketing campaigns, we build online and mobile fan communities, with an eye towards evolving the way that fans listen to, participate in, and purchase music and related products. We create, market and optimize content, develop and implement CRM/fan acquisition strategies, and work with new, engaging digital platforms and startups.
You will be working directly with the VP of Web Strategy and Creative Services, and the in-house creative design, development and video team. This creative and technology team works hand-in-hand with the Digital Marketing team to execute all assets needed for each artist and project. We create everything from banners, social skins, landing pages, email templates, web-store designs, full artist websites, apps, interactive games and experiences.
Why this could be your next big break:
This role is the intersection of creative, marketing, technology, operations and production; you will have your hand in a lot of different areas. If you are interested in and have experience in project management, digital production and working within a large team, this position could be for you. You must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task, as you will be coordinating many artist projects at any given moment, and working in a fast-paced, large, growing team. If asked about your best attributes, you scream out "organization!" then this could be the gig for you.
Here you'll get to:
* You will be the day to day coordinator of our production board and team, assigning projects as they come in to our team of designers and developers.
* You will intake project requests making sure all assets, directions and best practices are implemented
* You will keep an eye on deadlines, and coordinate all details of the project to completion.
* You will coordinate all projects from beginning to completion, including banners, socials, email templates, webstore designs, apps, web pages and web sites
* You will work with our WEA shared services team, to coordinate website, webstore and campaign builds
* You will learn and implement best practices for web strategy and development
* You will learn and implement best practices for CRM/Email
* You will get to learn and experience all aspects of digital production, creative process, digital marketing and strategy
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
* You have AMAZING organizational abilities
* You can multitask and prioritize
* You can manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks
* You are willing to learn a little bit of everything, and open to take on anything
* You are insanely detail-oriented
* You are excellent at listening, interpreting, and communicating
* You are creative
* You are a Self-starter
* You LOVE the internet, technology, social and music
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
* Experience managing multiple professional projects with urgent deadlines
* Some experience with Photoshop or In Design (or the Adobe Creative Cloud)
* Experience with Excel and Word (and shared documents)
* Experience with Slack, Box, Sharepoint/One Drive, Project Management tools like JIRA and Basecamp
* At least 1 to 2 years experience, in a production assistant or coordinator role
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the "Apply" link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.
About Warner Music Group
Warner Music Group is a music entertainment company.