Ultimate Software is currently seeking a Core Specialist for our Collaborative Support Team in Customer Success. This role is the perfect opportunity for someone with good administrative skills who is seeking a part time position. You'll be working in a high energy, fun-loving environment with people who are committed to providing an exceptional learning experience for our customers. The ideal candidate will have strong administrative skills, an ability to work independently, and bring excitement to tackling new challenges. If you are an experienced admin looking for a positive, team-focused working environment, then apply now!
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune's 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
* Generating Reports and other documents
* Providing case updates and pertinent information for meetings
* Managing and scheduling meetings using Microsoft Outlook
* Performing general administrative duties as assigned
* Entering and maintaining customer problems into Customer Relationship Management System
* Proactively reach out to customers
* Participating as required in activities that impact the team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* 2 years of experience in an administrative role
* Organized, detail oriented, accurate, and responsive
* Effective Time Management
* Proactive, able to identify problems and needs and recommend ways to address them
* Able to work patiently and effectively with a range of different personalities
* Highly experienced with solid experience with MS Office
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Administration, Communications, Marketing or relevant work experience
* Knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll, or Benefits
* No unique physical demands are required for this job.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company's online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.