Technical Engineering Analyst - ESD Connect - Full-Time, Day - IL Chicago-Virtual - Chicago, IL
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Technologies is one of the nation's largest healthcare information technology services organizations.
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
* Support rapid and effective clinical decision making * Improve efficiency and care transitions * Foster information sharing across the continuum of care * Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Health, supporting Presence Life connections, you will have the opportunity to apply technical expertise associated with the Telecommunications Infrastructure comprised of multiple disciplines.
* Manage departmental Moves, Adds, Changes as Single Point of Contact. * Resolve and track end-user reported Incidents, tasks and new requests per defined SLA's * Assist Engineer with project implementations, * Assist Engineer with Project task and test plans * Understand and document end-user impacts with all changes. * Manage Carrier supplied services: problem resolution, new installs, timely disconnects. * Coordinate subcontractors with implementation of cables, equipment rack, etc. * Maintain system health per established product guidelines and schedules * Maintain detailed systemic and environmental inventories. * Recommend and follow up on improvements in support of end-user experience * Maintain and manage appropriate spares inventories for immediate issue resolution
What You Will Need
* Diploma * High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
Desired Work Experience:
* 1-2 or more years of experience, in Telecommunications related field
* Experience & skills with telecommunications Hardware and software communications systems including: Operations, Maintenance, issue resolution and MAC's. * Avaya Aura CM, Session Manger, System Manager, G450 survivable gateways expertise and experience preferred * Understanding of Carrier voice services and experience with reporting / managing issues through resolution * Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills - written and verbal * Microsoft Office - Common computer skills * Flexible in support of 7x24x365 operations. On-Call rotation. * Ability to understand and articulate customer business needs. * Understands the criticality of a Health Care environment. * Maintains cautious and respectful service within Senior Living communities * Can Screen technical or specialized literature and apply * Ability to travel locally to sites located in Northern Illinois/Chicago.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.