WANTED: A talented, capable, and motivated individual who has a passion for telecommunications and providing excellent technical support, and service. This person is detail oriented, organized, and a whiz at troubleshooting and analysis.
Did we just describe you? If so, we WANT you to join us and become Bright Horizon's Telecommunications Systems Administrator!
As the Telecommunications Systems Administrator, you will provide support to the Telecommunications Manager in administering telecommunication services to our Global Call Center, Corporate and Regional offices, and our various childcare centers and schools.
What you will be doing:
* Responsible for day-to-day planning, administration, installation, and support of Cisco PBX and ancillary systems, call center type applications and telecommunication technology, i.e. Moves/Adds/Changes and installs associated equipment which includes but is not limited to call recording, predictive dialers and integration points to work force management systems.
* Ensure PBX/Contact Center capacity (licensing, trunk, and network capacity) studies to ensure Contact Center peak efficiency.
* Responsible for supporting IP Telephony needs of call center consultants and home office users.
* Responsible for ordering, supporting, and cancelling conferencing/landlines/long distance/internet services/wireless services and equipment for centers, regional corporate offices, and local call center staff.
* Provide end-user training and support for all telecom solutions and devices.
* Work with and under the direction of the Telecommunication Manager and Call Center Management Staff on telecommunications projects and initiatives which includes but is not limited to; telecommunications architecture recommendations, capacity planning, and proactive monitoring of current/future telecommunications needs.
* Abide by Bright Horizons Information Security and Confidentiality Policies and Procedures and Embrace IT Vision.
* Provide 24/7 on-call support.
What we hope you will bring to the role:
* 2 year degree in telecommunications and 3 years experience with Contact Center and corporate telephone in an Cloud Contact Center environment required.
* At least 4 years of Cisco CUCM required
* Cisco CUCM /ICND/CCNA certifications preferred
* Experience working with diverse teams.
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866.