Want to disrupt an industry by delighting customers? Looking for a job where your work can have direct and massive impact? Excited to join one of the newest and most exciting AWS services? Come be a leader on Amazon Connect and build a product that will touch millions of people daily.
Amazon Connect is a highly disruptive cloud-based contact center that enables businesses to deliver engaging, dynamic, and personal customer service experiences. Amazon Connect is the result of the ten years of development that went into building the tools Amazon uses to provide its award winning customer service at massive scale and launching it as a publicly available AWS service. With Amazon Connect, you can create your own cloud-based contact center and be taking calls in minutes. With Amazon Connect you can leverage the power of Artificial Intelligence and the large ecosystem of AWS services such as Amazon Lex, Amazon Polly, AWS Lambda, Amazon S3 and Amazon Kinesis to provide a truly frustration free, easy-to-use, and natural customer experience. With this technology, we are transforming an industry and the way customers interact with businesses and how agents service them.
We have a rapidly growing customer base and an exciting charter in front of us that includes solving highly complex engineering and algorithmic problems. We are looking for passionate and talented Systems Development Engineers to join us to innovate on the telecom infrastructure that is fundamental to modern contact centers in the cloud. The position represents a rare opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing business soon after launch, and help shape the technology and product as we grow. You will be playing a crucial role in developing the next generation telecom infrastructure, and get the opportunity to design and deliver scalable, resilient systems while maintaining a constant customer focus.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be great fun to work with. Our company credo is "Work hard. Have fun. Make history". The right candidate will love what they do and instinctively know how to make work fun.
* Have strong Linux & Networking Skills. The ideal candidate will have deep experience working with Linux, preferably in a large scale, distributed environment. You understand networking technology and how servers and networks inter-relate. You regularly take part in deep-dive troubleshooting and conduct technical post-mortem discussions to identify the root cause of complex issues.
* Troubleshooting Expert. You look for difficult challenges and revel in the satisfaction of solving complex issues. High pressure situations focuses your attention instead of destroying your concentration.
* Love Telecom Technologies. Whether it's wireless/cellular technology, enterprise telecommunication, or web-based real time communication technologies, you enjoy learning telecommunications technology and keeping up with the latest trends in the industry
* Customer Obsessed. The ideal candidate enjoys working with customers to help them get the best experience using Amazon Connect.
* Think Big. The ideal candidate will build and deploy solutions across thousands of devices. You will strive to improve and streamline processes to allow for work on a massive scale.
Learn more about Amazon Connect here.
We are seeking a VoIP engineer to help us support and expand Amazon's Connect's telecom infrastructure. Amazon Connect supports thousands of concurrent customer calls and tens of thousands of agents using an internally developed SIP based Call Center Platform. Our technology is compelling, as it solves a common problem in a novel way -- and it is unique in the industry. We are looking for someone to help us expand our infrastructure to new global regions and maintain existing implementation. Innovate telecom network operations through tooling and processes that improves our customer's productivity. Be part of the team that handles large amount of phone calls, among the largest in contact center platforms globally. .
Your peers will be systems, network and software engineers working to make our Telephony Platform more capable, scalable, reliable and efficient. The ability to build productive relationships with colleagues at remote sites around the world will make you successful in this role, as will patience and a sense of humor. We are looking for the best of the best, so please expect a rigorous technical interview process.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.