This position performs the tasks necessary to analyze, design, configure, implement and support Costco's voice network infrastructure, with primary focus on Cisco UC solutions. The position will require working closely with the Infrastructure and Application Development areas to develop detailed design and execution of strategic solutions. The position entails network monitoring and troubleshooting, cooperative engagement with other departments and vendors, working to resolve network, application, and configuration issues/concerns, and analysis and implementation of system changes.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
* Responsible for daily troubleshooting, support and maintenance of network Voice infrastructure, with emphasis on our Cisco voice platforms, including both remote and hands-on support of other groups, vendors, customers, monitoring CARTS, etc. * Identifies and resolves technical problems within all environments that include, but are not limited to, contact centers, warehouses, regional/home offices before downtime is realized. * Thoroughly diagrams voice solutions, configurations, break/fix procedures, call flows and routing designs. * Analyzes business requirements and designs comprehensive cost effective enterprise level solutions. * Acts as a technical advisor on Telecom owned or other groups' projects and designs. * Assists other Analysts and Management with developing long term, enterprise level planning around standards, and process. * Stays informed of Costco as well as industry Information Security policy and practice. * Mentors and provides training to Network Support, Service Support, and Service Desk personnel. * Responsible for special functions and duties as directed by management. * Regular and reliable workplace attendance at your assigned location.
* Assists in other areas of the department as necessary. * Assists in other areas of the company as necessary.
Ability to operate vehicles, equipment or machinery
* Minimum of 1 year of experience and/or equivalent education in supporting Cisco UC solutions. * Minimum of 1 year of experience and/or equivalent education in networking design and implementation in a complex, multi protocol environment. * Strong troubleshooting skills to isolate network faults, including packet sniffing/analysis, and use of enterprise networking analysis, monitoring, and/or configuration tools. * Ability to adjust priorities in rapidly changing environments; work well under pressure. * Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present complex ideas and designs to a variety of technical or non-technical stakeholders. * Ability to provide effective onsite and remote support and troubleshooting 24X7.
* Familiarity with all Cisco hardware and applications. * Experience with Windows Servers and MS SQL Databases. * Understanding of and/or aptitude with automation, scripting and/or programming languages. * Knowledge of proxy servers and content/caching systems. * Understanding of security and vulnerability best practice and design implications/mitigations. * Understanding of DR/HA and co-location design implications. * CCNA-Voice/Collaboration. * Understanding of Cisco Voice Portal. * Successful internal candidates will have spent one year or more on their current team.
* Management will review the Job Analysis for this position prior to a job offer.
To Apply: Use the link below to upload all required documents to
Apart from any religious or disability considerations, open availability is needed to meet the needs of the business. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States. Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.