About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Technology powers Standard Chartered Bank's vision and strategic agenda through the provision of innovative and efficient technology solutions; we will deliver greater value to our business stakeholders; we will improve the skills and flexibility of our people and work more effectively with our internal and vendor service partners.
FM eCommerce Technology Support is responsible for providing exceptional 24*7 global sales and trading support within Standard Chartered Bank. The team employs a "Follow-The-Sun" model providing 24-hour support in Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangalore, London and New York. You'll be working in a fast paced and demanding financial service trading environment, which requires Technology Support to deliver greater value to our business stakeholders
We are looking for a candidate to provide application support for the bank's strategic ecommerce FX platform who can face off with the business (trading and sales) and meet their demands and expectations. The candidate should have prior front office experience supporting similar applications and have strong technical and communication skills. The role will be based on the trading floor and very close to end users. The candidate should be adept in prioritizing and judging the nature of issues and be able to context switch seamlessly to address and resolve them.
* Provide direct support to the FX, Fixed Income Trading, Rates and Credit using KDB
* Installation, integration and maintenance of tick capture systems
* Capacity planning, disaster recovery, budget, BCP, preventive maintenance, root cause analysis and problem management for KDB datastore
* Managing large historical databases, the development of data loaders and the calculation of historical analytics
* Spearheading the KDB analytics platform, developing back testing systems through to a fully automated trading platform
* Production quality related activities with KPI metrics for problem analysis and resolution
* Contribute and own projects delivering enhancements & stability improvements on behalf of the Financial Markets business teams
* Own the build and maintenance of tools, to industrialize support of a cutting edge in-house trading platform
* Constantly challenging and seeking new areas for automation of manual tasks from the global team
* Work with systems development teams ensuring best design, deployment, capacity and operability
* Working on the trading floor you'll be analysing requirements real time from users and technical support colleagues, designing and prototyping solutions, through to testing and deployment
* Ownership of problems to complete resolution
* Communications to stake holders for outages/releases/updates on tasks
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
About Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered provides banking products and services for individuals and companies.