Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls. The CST team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams.
The Technology Project Solutions Manager will be a member of the Global Information Security Program Delivery team. In this role, you will support end-to-end technology change medium to large-sized projects and programs.
You will be performing project management tasks related to information technology implementations, upgrades, conversions and recoveries across the entire technology organization, as well as line of businesses within the entire organization. You might be responsible for managing multiple projects or a single major projects or programs of moderate to high complexity.
You may also coordinate resources within and across projects and organizations. You should feel comfortable meeting demands associated with managing multiple projects in a global environment.
* Experience leading and managing technology teams in the delivery of business outcomes
* Experience managing multiple projects or single major project
* Develop project plans, major tasks, and milestones using scope, resources, budget, and personnel as criteria
* Define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycle
* Proven track record of communicating effectively and influencing vertically and laterally
* Ability to lead diverse technology teams in a distributed organization
* Demonstrated executive presentation skills
* Ability to exhibit flexibility and complete tasks other than Project Management, if necessary
* Coordinate and perform detailed business analysis
* Develop functional/business requirements and technical specifications
* Design documents, workflows, use cases, and perhaps perform data analysis
* Knowledge of PMI, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall, and/or Six Sigma (Lean) methodologies
* Detailed-oriented, results-driven, high-energy and motivated. Exhibit a high degree of independence as this position is responsible for thorough, high quality deliverables utilizing best practices, project management tools, and methodologies to ensure on-time / on-budget delivery, along with optimization of production system availability and stability
Posting Date: 06/17/2019
Location: Denver, CO, Union Station, 1801 16th St, Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135), Jersey City, NJ, 101 HUDSON ST (NJ2101), Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044), - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift