Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We're looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world's most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
We're an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you're excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we're excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We are looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing solutions for some of the world's most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management. We are an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you are excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we are excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
MarkMonitor, a leading enterprise brand protection solution and a Clarivate Analytics flagship brand, provides advanced technology and expertise that protects the revenues and reputations of the world's leading brands. In the digital world, brands face new risks due to the Web's anonymity, global reach and shifting consumption patterns for digital content, goods and services. Customers choose MarkMonitor for its unique combination of advanced technology, comprehensive protection and extensive industry relationships to address their brand infringement risks and preserve their marketing investments, revenues and customer trust.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the MarkMonitor team in San Francisco.
This will be hands-on role working with several scrum teams to develop products for Internal and External customers. This will be an advocate of the Agile methodology, with proven track record of delivering Agile projects as well as transforming and coaching teams. This role will work with Product, Technology and Program Management stakeholders to manage projects that meet business objectives. Typical projects are software product development which varies in complexity and size and could also involve cross functional teams globally. This role will typically be assigned to several parallel projects.
* Job Responsibilities:
* Participate in upfront Program planning and discovery
* Take part in Backlog Refinement and Release Planning
* Lead Grooming and Sprint Planning
* Lead / Organize Daily Scrum Meeting
* Lead Sprint Retrospective
* Assist Product Owners with Sprint Review
* Implement and optimize scrum processes in JIRA
* Continuously monitor scrum progress to increase efficiency and team velocity
* Work closely with Product Owner, Engineering, and PMO to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts
* Communication and motivational skills
* Be part of and contribute to the wider Agile transformation program
* Actively participate in technology improvement initiatives such as continuous deployment
* Report on Agile adoption progress at program and project level
* Work with program management to ensure financial constraints and are met
* Education and Previous Experience:
* 5+ years of experience in Scrum Master role and Agile Transformation projects
* Advanced JIRA expertise
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
* Good understanding of Agile project management, Agile Certification: Scrum Master Certified Preferred
* Solid understanding and hands on knowledge of SDLC
* Track record of driving Agile adoption and creating self-sufficient project team culture
* Strong hands on knowledge in driving faster release cycles, such as Continuous Deployment
* A problem solver, self-starter and someone who proactively engages with situation and make progress
* Experience in leading cross-functional and global teams with diverse styles, skills, and abilities across cultures
* Ability to empower project teams, providing leadership to help teams move the project forward
* Great attention to detail and ability to jump to front line to resolve issues if required
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.