We're looking for a Finance Technology leader to help accelerate the use of technology within our Accounting/Finance Teams. You'll have a direct influence on driving productivity, efficiency and insights of the Accounting team. The role is part Architect, part Product Manager, part Business Systems Analyst, and part hands-on Admin. You'll work with a talented team of developers and admins that will be able to build or buy solutions.
What you'll do
* Work with management, decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals
* Own the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing Oracle applications
* Work with stakeholders to continuously enhance processes and systems to increase efficiency and scale
* You'll be the primary support for Oracle R12 applications including GL, AP, FA, AR, Cash Management, Tax and Order Management.
* Work alongside engineering teams across the org to deliver best-of-breed services
* You'll interact with executive level stakeholders, manage expectations, provide regular updates and conduct steering committee meetings
What we're looking for
* 8+ years hands-on experience in an enterprise scale Oracle Financial Applications environment
* Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions
* Exposure to accounting processes and systems
* Strong Project Management skills to gather requirements, manage cross functional teams' expectations, deliver complex technical solutions and plan/conduct User Acceptance testing
* Strong hands-on Oracle Applications R12 experience is required
Pinterest is a visual bookmarking tool for saving and discovering creative ideas.