As a member of this fast-paced, leading edge database/applications company, work with the team to deliver real time 24x7 enterprise-wide technical support for internal and/or external customers. This includes, but is not limited to: user support of business applications, troubleshooting of technical problems and acting as a liaison between customers and resolving groups.
As a member of the Help Desk, solve specific, complex technical problems to provide and apply real time solutions in the areas of 'Email problems and functionality questions 'Network printer problems(stopping/starting queue, usage) 'Data Communication/Networking troubleshooting 'Remote network dial in access-PPP and Serial 'PC configuration and network configuration 'Oracle Base Image laptop support Innovate and document new methods and procedures as needed. Verify procedures are being followed and notify proper resource if they are not in compliance. May determine methods and procedures on new assignments and provide supervision and training to lower level personnel.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Prefer eight years of related experience in a medium to large network distributed and computing environment with a BS in Computer Science or related field.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Technology Manager and Customer Support
* Manages ALL Executive level Video Conferencing at the Customer Visit Center
* First Line Technical and Customer Support for the HQ Customer Visit Center.
* Maintain and troubleshoot all Audio Visual Presentation System and Infrastructure.
* Troubleshoot basic PC/Laptop problems for our Customers to include connectivity and presentation related issues.
* Maintain and Troubleshoot the Center's PCs/Systems and Network Infrastructure
* Monitor all activity on the main floor while providing excellent customer service for Customers, Sales Teams and staff
* Responsible for day-to-day operations and floor management
* Responds promptly to all general phone calls at the center
* Keeps CVC floors secure and monitors restricted access
* Provides opening/closing day procedures and room setups
* Greet Customers at arrival and assist with questions and requirements throughout the day
* Assist Sales Teams on day-of Customer Visits
* Assist with Customer concierge requirements
* Communicate critical information to sales reps, presenters, catering and conference center staff
* Monitor agendas to ensure meetings/briefings arrive on time and/or advises if running behind schedule
* Monitor and Maintain all Digital and Welcome signage boards
* Serve as Technical Support, Security and Operations liaison for day-of activity
Digital Media Administrator, FourWinds
* Expert Administrator for Digital Media (DM) Platform:
* Manages all Global Customer Visit Center and Conference Center's Digital Media System and Infrastructure.
* Maintain, Monitor, Support and Troubleshoot all Digital Media System and Infrastructure.
* Translates Marketing, CVC and Branding Business Requirements to Programmable Media Design
* Develop Templates and Show Flows for all DM Formats: Agenda Monitors, Welcome Boards, Dashboards and Video Walls.
* Create, Define and Maintains User Roles: Administrator, Regional, Local and Site roles
Multi-Media Interactive Wall Administrator
* Expert Administrator for Interactive Media Video Wall: Customer Wall, Industry Wall and Innovation Wall
* Manages all customized interactive video wall infrastructure in the Customer Visit Center and the Conference Centers.
* Provides day-to-day maintenance and support.
* Technical Liaison for Oracle to our third party provider Downstream and key stake holders and LOBs.
* Technical Expertise: Assist in designing how content is accessed and displayed on the interactive walls.
* Provides demonstrations to all our customers
Key Technical Skills:
* PC/MAC Systems Administration, Networking, Linux/Unix Administration
* AV Equipment: Crestron, Audio Processors, Visual Display Equipment
* Digital Media Adminstration (Fourwinds)
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.