Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Austin,TX USA. This position may require relocation and/or travel.The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
* Setup, configure, and support internal IT systems.
* Develop & maintains systems, applications, security, and network configurations
* Troubleshoot network & systems performance issues
* Assist in maintaining 100% operational SLA to our internal and external customers.
* Keep internal networks (Load balancers, DNS, Domain Names, Certificates, EMC Sans, VDI, ESX, VMware Operating stack, Active Directory, Windows Servers, Linux, Phone System, Office 365, and Tomcat/Apace web servers) operational
* Recommend upgrades, patches, and new applications & equipment.
* Provide effective technical support and guidance to end-users.
* Manages Client Server technology projects impacting operational efficiency.
* Analyze systems to determine hardware, software and functional specs
* Contribute to planning design, technical review and implementation of new infrastructure hardware and
* Operating systems for critical applications and datacenter servers.
* Provides analytical, technical, and administrative support in the planning, design, and installation of new and existing server, storage and data systems in a virtualized environment.
* Implements complex and comprehensive solutions related to performance, availability of systems and security.
* Provides day-to-day support for all production, development, and testing system environments.
* Creates and maintains documentation relating to system configuration, processes, and procedures.
* Establishes data center standards regarding new technologies and applications.
* Monitors and tests system performance and provides performance statistics and reports.
* Acts as technical liaison between clients, customers, and vendors to resolve issues as needed.
* Provide 24x7 on-call rotation support
* 4+ years Knowledge of Windows & Linux operating systems & administration
* Min 4+ years of experience in IT Systems Administration
* 4+ years of knowledge of VMware virtualized Hypervisor architecture and administration
* 4+ years of experience in Powershell and/or other scripting languages
* Strong foundation knowledge of basic networking protocols & wireless security
* 4+ years of Skill in Active Directory provisioning, design and operation
* Expert in Windows Server 2008-12
* 5+ years' experience with VMware, VCenter, Operations Manager and VDI
* Experience with VMware View
* 4+ years of skills in the provisioning of storage-related resources using protocols such as iSCSI, FCoE, CIFS and NFS. Experience with SAN, Network, Server Hardware
* IIS and LAMP stack Expertise preferred. Storage architecture and administration desirable
* 24/7 365 availability. Strong knowledge of unified computing systems and blade server architecture
* Working knowledge of PCI and SOX compliance and associated best practices
* Maintains strictest confidentiality. Performs other duties as assigned
* Complies with all State, Federal, professional regulations as well as company and departmental rules, polices, and procedural manuals.
* In-depth knowledge of and experience with virtualization products in a large enterprise environment.
* In-depth knowledge and experience with major data center server platforms.
* In-depth knowledge of SAN and storage platform technologies.
* Ability to support data centers in multiple time zones.
* Skills in exercising initiative, judgment, discretion and decision making to achieve organizational objectives, identify and resolve IT problems.
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, projects and priorities to achieve personal, departmental and corporate goals and objectives.
* Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with customer data.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin