Infosys is seeking a .Net Developer with C# development and SQL database experience for our client in the Denver, CO area. Great opportunity to learn emerging technologies in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Business Process Automation. The position will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and production of automations using AssistEdge robotic process automation (RPA) software. The Developer will be part of RPA Development team at client locations supporting enterprise-wide RPA CoE to create automation solutions for business processes.
Required .Net Developer Qualifications:
* Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Denver, CO or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project locations.
* Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
* 3+ years of Information Technology experience
* Experience with .Net, C# and SQL
* Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
* Experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies
* U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time
Preferred .Net Developer Qualifications:
* 3+ years of experience in .Net development using C#
* 3+ years of experience programming languages, RDBMS, PL/SQL
* 3+ years of experience with requirements gathering
* Strong skill in SQL and database set-up, quires, updates, etc
* Hands on experience designing, developing, and consuming SOAP/REST APIs is preferred
* Strong inclination towards learning latest Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies
* Experience with Elastic stack is ideal
* Experience with Splunk configuration and monitoring is a strong plus
* Able to work on 2 to 3 RPA AI projects in parallel
* Excellent problem solving skills to be able to resolve business issues
* Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin