Infosys is seeking .NET developer in Irvine, CA with extensive experience in C# /.NET4.x / ASP .Net MVC, Angular / React JS, WebAPIs, .Net Core, Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL Server, SSIS, VBA, Macros MS Excel, MS Access
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
* Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Irvine, CA or be willing to relocate to the area.
* U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* At least 7 years of experience in software development
* A proven functional/technical professional with 2-3 full lifecycle .NET implementations.
* At least 4 years of experience in SQL Server or any RDBMS
* Experience in ETL related technologies preferred
* Experience in developing/supporting Microsoft Access Databases, including tables, queries, forms and reports.
* Experience in using Visual Basic in Microsoft Applications including Excel, Access
* At least 3 years of experience in high level design, low level design.
* At least 2 years of experience in Financial domain to solve business/ IT problem.
* Excellent knowledge of software and application architecture methodology.
* Should be experienced and interested in leading onshore and offshore team
* Understanding of market and technology trends. Should lead and guide team members technically, review the design and code and suggest best practices.
* Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience in API development and complex system integration implementations
* Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
* Knowledge of Performance Tuning and Profiling of application.
* Experience on 24*7 support model, work on Service now tasks/ requests and onshore-offshore model
* Exposure to Agile Software Development methods and Atlassian tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo and XL Deploy etc.
* Analytical skills
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin