Infosys is seeking for iOS Developer in Austin, TX.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients' digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world's largest enterprises' digital transformations
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Austin, TX.. This position may require relocation and or travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience withInformation Technologies
* At least 2 years of experience in native iOS applications & mac OS development using Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, and XCode.
* Over 3 years of experience in Swift 2.2/3.0/4.0
* Comprehensive knowledge in implementing SDLC process for iOS Application development using Objective-C and Swift.
* Strong knowledge about Core Frameworks like Core Data, GCD, NSOperation Queue, Core Graphics, Core Animation, UIKit, AV Kit, AV Foundation.
* Familiarity with Mac OS X APIs related to networking
* Experience using RESTful Web Service APIs
* Knowledge with instruments and unit test cases in Xcode.
* Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
* Leveraged native iOS features (Push Notifications and Local notification, Animations, GPS, Settings, Contacts)
* Experienced in working with data parsing forms such as XML and JSON, to dynamically display data on iPhone/iPad.
* Experience integrating third party frameworks using Cocoa pods and Carthage. Worked with logging and capturing user navigation and app usage to Google Firebase and Crashlytics for understanding the most used features by users.
* Experience in designing and developing user interfaces using XCode, Interface Builder and Storyboard using Size Classes and Auto layout.
* Experience with design patterns like MVC, Delegation, Facade, Observer and Singleton patterns.
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
* Analytical skills
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin