Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Austin,TX USA. This position may require relocation and/or travel.The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
* Excellent Oracle DBA Skills in Administration, Configuration, Performance Tuning, Backup, Restore and Recovery
* Hands on experience in supporting large & highly transactional production databases using Oracle RAC, ASM and expert in troubleshooting with RAC and ASM.
* Experience in configuration and administration of Data Guard, Standby Database and GoldenGate
* Well experienced in database upgrade, database security implementation
* Experienced with patching Oracle Grid Infrastructure and Oracle Home.
* Well experience in Oracle Database advance option of advisor and tuning like Recovery Advisor, Tuning Advisor, ADDM, AWR, ASH, TKPROF and other tuning tools and methodologies.
* Expert in identifying root cause of the performance issues and providing resolution across all area of database and infrastructure.
* An added advantage if candidate has worked on Oracle Engineered Systems and Appliance like EXADATA, ODA and Oracle Cloud.
* Experienced on heterogeneous operating system environment on Linux, UNIX and Windows server system having high-end configuration and mission critical application deployed.
* Nice to have a deep understanding of Sybase/ Microsoft SQL Server/ Postgres
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin